Symptoms:There are following most common symptoms of Diabetes.
- At the top it is unquenchable thirst, it could be a symptoms of Diabetes.
- As the insulin is not working properly,your cells are not getting their energy, your body may react by trying to find more energy.You will become hungry.So it also increases your hunger.
- You may feel fatigued due to dehydration from increased urination and your body’s inability to function properly.
- Weight losing is also a big symptom as your body is not functioning properly i.e, cells are not producing,your body starts to break down muscle tissue and fat for energy.
- A feeling of itchiness on your skin is sometimes a sign of diabetes.
- You may notice tingling and loss of sensation in your hands and feet, as well as burning pain in your arms, hands, legs and feet.